Friday 20 April 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo – a hint of colour dark & deep brown


I’ve been trying to get myself out of the routine of washing my hair every day. As my hair is naturally curly dealing with it on the second day is often a nightmare and washing it seems like my only option. However, this has been drying my hair out even further by stripping out the natural oils and over use of shampoo and conditioner. As a result I have been turning to straightening my hair after washing, which is so much easier to style on second and even third day hair. 

In order to prevent my hair looking oily and to boost its volume I have been using the Batiste dry shampoo specifically for dark and deep brown hair colours. I have used other Batiste dry shampoos in the past but I prefer this one by far! You aren’t left with the white residue which is often a problem for darker hair colours making your hair look grey, (not a good look!). It definitely keeps the oil at bay and adds volume to flat second/third day hair!

Batiste a hint of colour £3.99 superdrug :)