Sunday 25 November 2012

L’Oreal Absolute Eye and Make-up Remover



For as long as I can remember I have always used Simple’s  eye make-up remover as my eyes are extremely sensitive and I wasn’t sure if other brands would be too harsh. However, I have been using waterproof mascara a lot since the summer as I found ordinary mascara was smudging around my eyes due to my skin suddenly deciding to be oily! The Simple eye make-up remover just wasn’t working when it came to removing waterproof mascara. I would go to bed thinking it was all off and then I wake up panda eyed in the morning!

On one of my recent shopping trips I decided to have a look at other eye make-up removers available and came across the L’Oreal Absolute Make-Up Remover for eyes and lips. I was drawn to this product as it claimed on the bottle to remove all make-up, even waterproof and that it was suitable for sensitive eyes. 

£4.99
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and am amazed at the results! I haven’t used it as a general make-up remover, or on my lips, but I have incorporated it into my routine as an eye make-up remover. To use this product I simply shake the bottle to mix the two separate liquids together and dispense some onto a cotton wool pad. I then hold it onto my eye for 5-10 seconds and wipe off of the eye make-up. I was surprised at how easily the waterproof mascara came off! No scrubbing needed! PLUS, no panda eyes in the morning!